Rock 98.5 and 2nd Shift Sewer and Plumbing want to send you to see Supercross at Lucas Oil Stadium! Starting February 23rd- watch the Rock 98.5 Facebook page and follow the directions on the Supercross […]
Rock 98.5 On Demand!
Rock 98.5 Events and Contests
We are making what was old new again! Around 4:20pm every weekday Riggs will be taking a vinyl record and playing it on the air. Just like it was made for! Leading up to the […]
Rock 98.5 is about to turn your normal boring valentines day into something a lot more exciting! 20 qualifiers will be winning passes to random fun around Indiana and 1 luck Rock listener will win […]
The Top Ten Tuesdays T-Shirt Giveaway Every Tuesday Stevie Riggs will count down a top 10 topic at 4:20pm. You’ll have to call in and guess what number 1 on the list is. First one […]
- Webcam Feed: Monday, February 17, 2020Free Beer and Hot Wings Webcam Feed: Monday, February 17, 2020 Watch the webcam feed daily, both live and archived, by upgrading to Fancy Idiot status! The feed will be available a few hours after the end of the show. Here’s the feed from Monday, February 17, 2020. The post Webcam Feed: Monday, February […]
- Segment 17: The Freedom Intro, Antrum And Facts Of The DayFree Beer and Hot Wings Segment 17: The Freedom Intro, Antrum And Facts Of The Day During today’s Segment 17, we talked about a variety of topics that we didn’t get to on the regular radio show. They included: The fate of the Freedom intro Antrum, the deadliest movie ever made Facts of the day and […]
- An Amazing Elvis Kung-Fu StoryFree Beer and Hot Wings An Amazing Elvis Kung-Fu Story Did you know that Elvis was super into kung-fu? We didn’t either, until Hot Wings unearthed this little nugget this morning! The post An Amazing Elvis Kung-Fu Story appeared first on Free Beer and Hot Wings.
- Watch Poppy Crush an Arena Crowd at NXT Takeover: PortlandPoppy performed two songs live for the WWE brand. Continue reading…
- 20 Hard Rock + Metal Albums Turning 50 This YearThey set the foundation for rock and metal as we know it. Continue reading…
- The Pretty Reckless Announce Spring Headline TourPretty ready for the Pretty Reckless? Continue reading…
- Jackson St., Prairie View get into postgame fightA chippy game between the division rivals devolved into a skirmish during the handshake line.
- Giants bar Huff from '10 WS reunion over tweetsThe San Francisco Giants said Monday that they won't invite Aubrey Huff to a reunion of the 2010 World Series-winning team later this summer because of "unacceptable" comments made by Huff on social media.
- Williams sounds off after another UNC collapseAfter watching his Tar Heels lose yet another close game after they led by as many as 15, North Carolina coach Roy Williams let out a season's worth of frustration in his postgame news conference.