Rock on Vinyl is coming back thanks to Black Wax Cafe! Around 4:20pm every weekday Riggs will be taking a vinyl record and playing it on the air. Just like it was made for! Leading […]
Rock 98.5 On Demand!
Rock 98.5 Events and Contests
The Hoosier Auction is back! Bid or buy it now starting Monday, August 10th! Save anywhere from 40-60% from your favorite local businesses!! Interested in showcasing your business on our auction (in exchange for FREE […]
Fridays are about to fly by even faster! The Afternoon Rush on Rock 98.5 and Circus City Speedway are teaming up to bring you racing all summer long! Listen to Rock 98.5 and follow […]
Some songs are so good they need to be remade. Every weekday at 12:30 Erika has 2 Cover songs facing off. You vote for which one you want to hear! Vote on which you want […]
- Webcam Feed: Thursday, August 6, 2020Free Beer and Hot Wings Webcam Feed: Thursday, August 6, 2020 Watch the webcam feed daily, both live and archived, by upgrading to Fancy Idiot status! The feed will be available a few hours after the end of the show. Here’s the feed from Thursday, August 6, 2020. The post Webcam Feed: Thursday, August 6, […]
- Segment 17: Kindergarten Memories, Genital Surgery, Smart Masks And Facts Of The DayFree Beer and Hot Wings Segment 17: Kindergarten Memories, Genital Surgery, Smart Masks And Facts Of The Day During today’s Segment 17, we talked about a variety of topics that we didn’t get to on the regular radio show. They included: Free Beer’s kindergarten memories Genital surgery for couples Smart masks are coming! Facts of the […]
- What Year Did The U.S. Win Basketball Gold With Its “Dream Team?”Free Beer and Hot Wings What Year Did The U.S. Win Basketball Gold With Its “Dream Team?” Each morning on the show, we play Dumber Than The Show Trivia for a cash prize. Today, Randall in Tennessee took on Hot Wings on a $400 round of the game. Watch the clip below to find out […]
- Unwound Bassist Vern Rumsey Dead at 47He had most recently started a new band called Household Gods. Continue reading…
- Pinkshift’s 'i’m gonna tell my therapist on you' is Super CatchyCheck out these newcomers. Continue reading…
- The Sword Cover Rush's 'Working Man'Have a look at the blistering new cover. Continue reading…
- Braves' Markakis opts back in, hits walk-off HRNick Markakis, in his first game back since deciding to opt back into the season, hit a walk-off home run to beat the Blue Jays on Thursday.
- DeChambeau allowed repair after driver snapsBryson DeChambeau broke his driver on the seventh hole of the PGA Championship while leaning over to pick up the tee. PGA rules allowed him to then repair the club using a new shaft.
- Yanks' Boone grumbles over Phils fans' air hornFans aren't allowed inside Citizens Bank Park, but that didn't stop them from loudly supporting the Phillies against the Yankees the past two nights, with Yankees manager Aaron Boone questioning their use of an air horn on Thursday.