Thursday is the new Friday thanks to Rock 98.5’s FREAKIN’ LITTLE FRIDAY, our new weekly themed parties! Roll in and rock out with LIVE MUSIC, GIVEAWAYS, AWESOME FOOD, GAMES and MORE! Showing up is the […]
Rock 98.5 Events and Contests
The Rock 98.5 Hoosier Auction is back! This is your chance to save BIG BUCKS on items and services from great local businesses! Get ahead of the crowd and get signed up now here! The […]
– Midnight is the Witching hour – When all chaos breaks loose. Might as well embrace it. – We are giving up control of the hour to you. YOU get to pick the music […]
Every weekend is a different voting theme! Could be Heavy Rock Classics (ACDC, Black Sabbath), heavy rock classics (Rob Zombie, Avenged Sevenfold), Grunge (Nirvana, Soundgarden, Smashing Pumpkins), Punk Rock (Blink 182, Greenday) or other genres!!! […]
- Segment 17: Hot Toilets, Nude Pooping And The Movie Porno Title GameFree Beer and Hot Wings Segment 17: Hot Toilets, Nude Pooping And The Movie Porno Title Game During today’s Segment 17, we talked about a variety of topics that we didn’t get to on the regular radio show. They included: Some tech issues after the show Pooping in the nude An impromptu Movie Porno Title Game […]
- Four-Year-Old Borrows Grandpa’s SUV To Go Get Some CandyFree Beer and Hot Wings Four-Year-Old Borrows Grandpa’s SUV To Go Get Some Candy A four-year-old boy in Minnesota just really wanted some candy the other day so he figured he would just drive himself! He stole the keys to his great gradfather’s SUV and headed out into rush hour traffic to get himself some […]
- Detroit Car Thief Named Henry Ford Targets FordsFree Beer and Hot Wings Detroit Car Thief Named Henry Ford Targets Fords There’s a 49-year-old guy in Detroit named Henry Ford who has a special interest in, you guessed it, Fords! Ford apparently has a long record of stealing from cars from GPS units to tires off a Ford and cops even found evidence in […]
- 30 Years Ago: Nirvana Release Their Debut Album 'Bleach'On June 15, 1989, Nirvana issued their debut disc 'Bleach.' Continue reading…
- Download Festival Promoter Predicts Next Wave of Festival's HeadlinersWho's the next generation of bigguns? Continue reading…
- The Black Keys Named New Album After Executed Man's Last Words – InterviewWhat a creepy story. Continue reading…
- Fury still lineal champion with TKO of SchwarzTyson Fury needed just two rounds to put away Tom Schwarz, dropping the challenger late in the second round before scoring a TKO to retain his lineal heavyweight title Saturday night.
- Who really has a shot (and who doesn't) to win this U.S. OpenGary Woodland did not go run and hide. There are a lot of names -- some big ones, some not-so-big ones -- lurking.
- LaVar Ball: Lonzo trade will be Lakers' worst moveLaVar Ball ripped the Lakers after learning his son Lonzo Ball will be part of a trade for Anthony Davis, predicting that it will be "the worst move" the Lakers have ever made and guaranteeing that they "will never win another championship."