The 46th annual Rock 98.5 Home Show at the Kokomo Event and Conference Center is Saturday, March 17th from 10am- 5pm and Sunday March 18th from 11am- 3pm. Admission is $3 for adults and children 12 and under are […]
The Free Beer and Hot Wings Show is coming to Grissom and Red Rocket Bar and Grill on Friday, April 13th! There will be a $1 BREAKFAST There will be drinks! There will be Door […]
- Hear 5 Seconds of Summer's Yearning New Song 'Want You Back'5 Seconds of Summer have released their new single, "Want You Back." It's the Aussie group's first new song in nearly two years. They also announced a 26-date tour, which kicks off next month.The pop-flavored track reflects on a lost love and captures the yearning that often follows a breakup. "No matter where I go, […]
- The Last Word: George Clinton on Alien Encounters, Trump's Lack of FunkThis article originally appeared on www.rollingstone.com: The Last Word: George Clinton on Alien Encounters, Trump's Lack of Funk
- Parquet Courts Detail New Danger Mouse-Produced LP 'Wide Awake!'Indie rock outfit Parquet Courts unveiled a two-part garage rock song, "Almost Had to Start a Fight/In And Out of Patience." It comes from their upcoming Danger Mouse-produced album, Wide Awake!, out May 18th viaThis article originally appeared on www.rollingstone.com: Parquet Courts Detail New Danger Mouse-Produced LP 'Wide Awake!'
- Diaz makes quick work of Terrazas; now 26-0Joseph "JoJo" Diaz Jr. upped his record to 26-0 with a knockout of Victor Terrazas on Thursday night, then called out WBC featherweight titleholder Gary Russell Jr., who he claimed has been ducking him.
- Panthers honor school shooting victims in winOn a night when the Panthers honored the victims of last week's shooting at nearby Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, goalie Roberto Luongo delivered a stirring speech to the crowd during a somber pregame tribute.
- Warriors' offense has no problem against the ClippersStephen Curry's 44 points on only 19 field goal attempts were necessary to defeat a Clippers team that wouldn't quite go away.