The Rock 98.5 Pub Crawl at SHOOTERS in Logansport! Come out Friday March 31st from 5-7 pm for your chance at some serious tickets!!! Restaurant gift cards Visit Indy give aways Movie ...Read more
Every Thursday in the 2pm hour listen for 2 AC/DC songs back to back. As soon as you hear the 2nd AC/DC song be caller 21 to 866-985-ROCK and you win a $20 Outback Steakhouse Tuck Away gift card! ...Read more
Fridays at 4:45 on the Afternoon Rush with Riggs. Answer difficult trivia questions for the chance to win prizes! If no one gets it, clues will be given. Don’t miss your chance to win 3 free ...Read more
- Pharrell Williams Plots Musical Film Inspired By ChildhoodPharrell Williams is co-producing a musical film inspired by his childhood in Virginia Beach. Atlantis, which was picked up last week by Fox, is described by This article originally appeared on www.rollingstone.com: Pharrell Williams Plots Musical Film Inspired By Childhood
- See Charli XCX, Mura Masa's Reflective New '1 Night' VideoAfter releasing her new mixtape Number 1 Angel, Charli XCX returns with producer Mura Masa on the contemplative new video for single "1 Night." The video explores different kinds of relationships within the same apartment complex, with XCX dancing to the track in a small gymnasium.In a recentThis article originally appeared on www.rollingstone.com: See Charli XCX, […]
- Big Ears 2017: Where Jeff Tweedy Is Noise Star, Symphony Plays on FloorThe Big Ears Festival in Knoxville, Tennessee provides a listening experience unlike any other in America. At the 2017 edition, Norwegian drone musician Deathprod blasted deafening noise inside a 1920s theater listed in the National Register of Historic Places, while the Knoxville Symphony Orchestra played Bach on the floor of a rock club. Cell phones […]
- What is J.T. Barrett working on during spring practice?What is J.T. Barrett working on during spring practice?
- Can an unknown OC and phenom QB create Johnny Football 2.0 at Ole Miss?Can an unknown OC and phenom QB create Johnny Football 2.0 at Ole Miss?
- A Tar Heel legacy and those giant, floating headsA Tar Heel legacy and those giant, floating heads